Strategists: Janie Wise & Jess Archer
Engaging People for Missional Living
Women’s Missions & Ministry seeks to engage women, teens, children and preschoolers in missional living through compassion ministries everyday in everyway. The age-level organizations of WMU and the discipleship of Women’s Ministry are natural avenues of missions involvement through our churches and into our communities, our state, North America and around the world.
“We are laborers together with God” – I Corinthians 3.9.
Did you miss out on the Embrace live event?
No worries! You can still register and gain access to the recap video, as well as all the breakout sessions by clicking the “Gain Access” button. Registration is $20, and you will have access to the content from now through April 30.
Already Registered? Visit the Embrace Resource page.
WMU and Women’s Ministry provides:
- Ministry opportunities and events for children, teens and adults that enable putting hands and feet to work for Christ
- Mission and bible teaching events for children, teens and adults
- Training and leadership development for age-level mission organization leaders and women’s ministry leaders
- Teaching and promotional materials for the Week of Prayer for State Missions and the Georgia Barnette State Mission offering
- Resources for promoting the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering for International Missions and the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering for North American Missions
- Encouragement for ministers’ wives
- Download our Video Catalog to see which videos you can borrow to enhance your ministry.
Want to stay up to date on what’s happening with Women’s Missions & Ministry? This calendar is for you!
Fill a backpack with various items to help bless a child or teen at Christmas. This guide will help you get started.
Women’s Missions & Ministry Strategist
Children / Youth Missions Strategist